One of our visitorís favorite get-a-ways while at Flaming Gorge Reservoir are the cabins on the water. These unique floating cabins are similar to a condo but they are tied up on a private dock next to the shoreline and provide great lodging right at the Marina. Each cabin has two bedrooms with full/queen size beds and a couch that folds out into a bed. Each unit is equipped with a kitchenette, dining room, living room, and restroom. The roof provides a great view of the marina and an area to sunbathe. Please note there are no TVís or telephones to interrupt your weekend away. Each cabin comes with a mooring slip that can accommodate a boat up to 28í long. If you have a larger boat please let reservations know prior to reserving the cabin. Early reservations are suggested as these units go quickly.
- Floating Cabins on the water sleep 6 people. Maximum Capacity is 6 - no exceptions.
- Full kitchen, restroom, living room and dining room plus a mooring slip for your boat
- No pets or smoking allowed in cabins
- Minimum rental on cabins are two nights
- Holiday weekends are three night minimums
- Cancellations must be made in writing 30 days prior to reservation for a full refund
- All Cabin rentals must be paid 30 days prior to rental date
$175.00 per night plus sales & lodging tax.
Deposit: To make a reservation a $100 damage/confirm deposit will be due. This deposit is refunded after your trip as long as the cabin & dock are in the same condition as you arrived.